Lewitt LCT 1040 Ultimate Microphone System
Imagine getting the perfect sound every time
Like a painter who uses his color palette, the LCT 1040 gives you the power to create the sound you envision.
- Record with premium sound from high-end components and 1" true condenser capsule
- Create the perfect sound for different vocalists and instruments using 4 all-analog tube characteristics and a crystal-clear FET circuit
- Adjust all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control
Developed in close cooperation with world-renowned engineers and producers
During the development process of the LCT 1040, we set out to see Grammy award-winning engineers and producers in their fantastic studios to put our prototypes to the test in real-life conditions.
The additional feedback from the global audio community ranging from friendly appreciation to brutal honesty was exactly what we needed to bring this exciting project to perfection.
A wide range of outstanding tube tones with a single microphone
- Clear – Tube works at technical optimum
- Warm – Smooth and pleasant high-end
- Dark – Tamed highs for bright sources
- Saturated – Rich harmonics and subtle compression
Together, these 100% all-analog tube characteristics are designed to cover all applications and styles recorded in the studio - from the finest violin to roaring Rock voices.
They are the result of our close cooperation with industry professionals and the global audio community.
Extra punch and prevision with the blendable FET circuit
Tweak your sound to perfection. You can dial in the FET circuit via the Circuit control whenever you're looking for that extra punch or precision for your voice or instrument.
Tweak all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control
Set up the LCT 1040 in the recording room where the artist performs. Detach the remote control from the PSU and connect them via your standard 3-pin XLR cable. Now you can tweak all settings from your sweetspot via the remote control, ensuring a smooth-running session.
Save precious time, keep the creativity flowing, giving you exactly the sound you are looking for.
Seamless polar pattern control to get exactly what you want
Set the directivity with the seamless polar pattern control of the LCT 1040, giving you exactly what you were looking for. Additionally, you can also freely define the front of the mic depending on your recording scenario.
- Default sets the tube window as the front side of the mic.
- Reverse sets the logo as the front of the mic.
Two XLR outputs for full flexibility in post production
To prepare you for all possible scenarios, the LCT 1040 features two XLR outputs with Neutrik connectors.
- The Mix output delivers the ratio set with the Circuit control, a combination of the tube and FET circuit.
- The FET output delivers 100% pure FET independent from the Circuit control.
Dominion Sound is the premier Lewitt authorized reseller in Canada.